Monday, April 6, 2009

Trinie's Easter Dress


So this it how it started I know Easter dresses are usually pastel colors but I totally fell in love with this fabric and knew I had to make Trinie's Easter dress out of it!! So I gave Heather (Love Bug Kids) a swatch of fabric and told her I LOOOOVE Korker Hairbows. And this is what she came up with before the dress was actually made !!



So after I saw the bow which she had ready for me the next day (not sure if that's normal but talk about speedy service) I couldn't wait to get started on Trinie's dress and here is the end result!!




So once she tried it on I could not get her to take it off she kept twirling and running away from me so instead of waiting until another day to take pics outside we just went with the flow :)




I couldn't find any cute Buttons so I tried my hand at covering my own for the first time ever it was wicked easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment